Clear Water has been an effective liaison for stormwater management between the owner, contractor and regulator on multiple construction projects through the planning, design and construction phases of each project. Clear Water has a range of experience with local, state and federal water quality regulations and is able to provide the lowest impact to the receiving water quality while retaining project schedule and budget. Our construction water treatment designs are built around each project’s contaminants of concern, local sanitary and surface water discharge requirements, project size and available footprint, project duration, and project economics. Our goal, is to gather all necessary information and develop the “best fit” treatment option to keep the owner and contractor in compliance. Clear Water is a full services water treatment company that follows a set process in determining the project's specific treatment needs including:
- Water Quality Characterization and Treatability Testing
- “Jar Test” (Filtration and adsorptive media selection/particle size distribution/total vs dissolved metals)
- Permitting and Pre-Construction Submittals
- Treatment system Design, Selection and Manufacturing
- Stormwater, Groundwater and Process Water Treatment
- Contaminated Groundwater/Stormwater Remediation
- System Mobilization and Setup
- 24 hour Installation, operations and maintenance
Possible products associated with construction stormwater management are listed below and can be found under the “products” tab.
- Advanced Treatment Systems (ATS)
- Chitosan Enhanced Sand Filtration (CESF)
- Filtration and Adsorption
- M-Series Monitoring, Control & Dosing Systems
- Mobile Treatment Unit
- Pilot System
Need a QUOTE?
Have a QUESTION?
Email us! Estimating@Clearwaterservices.com
Clear Water Services was awesome as the CESF Lead on the Static Test Project. You helped us make the AO process less complicated and that kept us in compliance with the permit. We appreciate your responsiveness with the stormwater treatment plans, the sampling, and contractor coordination.
Ron Grina - Boeing Environmental Affairs
The Costco project in Woodinville was perhaps the most difficult encountered due to extremely poor soil conditions, the presences of historic contamination on the site from past industrial activity, the sensitivity of a nearby creek, and the close attention being paid to the project by a local environmental activist group…
We were, however, able to complete the project without a single water quality violation…
In summary, we are pleased to express our highest endorsement and recommendation of Clear Water Services, LLC.
-Ferguson Construction, Inc.