- Clear water provides innovative industrial stormwater treatment solutions designed specifically for each client’s unique goals, challenges and facility. Our water treatment professionals gather all information and develop a “best fit” comprehensive treatment approach focused on balancing long term economics and effectiveness.
- Clear Water provides permanent treatment solutions for turbidity, pH, metals, hydrocarbons, organics, bacteria and nutrients for a number of industrial facilities such as mining, oil & gas, recyclers, lumber, metal industries, transportation facilities, etc.
- Clear Water is a full services water treatment company that follows a honed process for determining the facilities specific treatment needs including:
- Water Quality and Testing “Jar Test” (Filtration and adsorptive media selection/particle size distribution/total vs dissolved metals)
- System Options and Design
- Permitting and Documentation (water quality characterization, survey work, site infrastructure and drainage characteristics, mechanical and electrical schematics, process diagrams, Operations & Maintenance Manual)
- System Mobilization and Setup
- Long Term Operations and Maintenance
Have questions about the California, Oregon and Washington State Stormwater Permits? Check out our handy-dandy Permit MATRIX.
Need a QUOTE?
Have a QUESTION?
It was great to work with you related to the NBF treatment system, you were always responsive and I appreciated that.
-Landau Associates, Inc.