Clear water provides innovative industrial stormwater treatment solutions designed specifically for each client’s unique goals, challenges and facility. Our water treatment professionals gather all information and develop a “best fit” comprehensive treatment approach focused on balancing long term economics and effectiveness.
Clear Water provides permanent treatment solutions for turbidity, pH, metals, hydrocarbons, organics, bacteria and nutrients for a number of industrial facilities such as mining, oil & gas, recyclers, lumber, metal industries, transportation facilities, etc.
Clear Water is a full services water treatment company that follows a honed process for determining the facilities specific treatment needs including:
- Water Quality and Testing “Jar Test” (Filtration and adsorptive media selection/particle size distribution/total vs dissolved metals)
- System Options and Design
- Permitting and Documentation (water quality characterization, survey work, site infrastructure and drainage characteristics, mechanical and electrical schematics, process diagrams, Operations & Maintenance Manual)
- System Mobilization and Setup
- Long Term Operations and Maintenance
Have questions about the California, Oregon and Washington State Stormwater Permits? Check out our handy-dandy Permit MATRIX.
Need a QUOTE?
Have a QUESTION?Estimating@Clearwaterservices.com
It was great to work with you related to the NBF treatment system, you were always responsive and I appreciated that. -Landau Associates, Inc.
Want a close-up look at one of our industrial systems? See the short video below, made by Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) Structurals, Inc. in Portland, Oregon. You can also see the Stormwater Treatment System Overview video on PCC's website or read more about the system in the stormwater section of PCC's FAQ page.