Our innovative water treatments are built for today and designed for tomorrow. This ensures you always get an effective solution that can evolve with your needs if or as they change.
We provide permanent treatment for turbidity, pH, metals, hydrocarbons, organics, bacteria, and nutrients for industrial facilities such as mining, oil & gas, recyclers, lumber, metal industries, and transportation facilities.
- SWPPP Compliance
- Field Services, Compliance Sampling & Analysis
- Bench-scale Treatability Testing
- Chemical ‘Jar’ Test Comparison
- Media Performance Comparison
- System Options and Design
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- 3D Modeling
- Permitting and Documentation
- Existing System Retrofits, Upgrades and Optimization
- System Mobilization and Setup
- Long Term Operations and Maintenance
- Training and Certifications
Questions about the industrial permit?
PCC LPC; Clackamas, OR
A 1,500 gpm stormwater treatment system designed for PCB reduction in Clackamas, OR
Material Recovery Facility; Seattle, WA
A 60 gpm passive stackable tank treatment system, designed specifically for metals removal in Seattle, WA