Clear Water collaborates with clients to create innovative water treatment systems that meet the project’s immediate needs while allowing the flexibility to adjust as those needs change in the future. Our advanced engineering capabilities support project design from start to finish in order to provide the most efficient and cost-effective approaches to meeting project, water quality, and regulatory goals.
We provide permanent treatment for turbidity, pH, total metals, hydrocarbons, organics, bacteria, and nutrients for industrial facilities such as mining, oil & gas, waste & recycling, log sort yards, wineries, power plants, and transportation & port facilities.
- Water Quality Characterization
- Bench-Scale Treatability Testing
- Engineering Design
- Industrial Stormwater Permitting & Pollution Prevention Management Plan Development
- Pilot-Scale Treatment Systems
- Chemically Enhanced Sand Filtration Design & Manufacturing
Operate & Maintain
- Industrial Stormwater Permit Monitoring
- Regulatory Recordkeeping & Reporting
- CESF Operations & Maintenance
- CESF Ecology Training
- Preventative Maintenance
Questions about the industrial permit?
PCC LPC; Clackamas, OR
A 1,500 gpm stormwater treatment system designed for PCB reduction in Clackamas, OR
Material Recovery Facility; Seattle, WA
A 60 gpm passive stackable tank treatment system, designed specifically for metals removal in Seattle, WA