Last Updated: August 10, 2020
Information We Collect and How It Will Be Used
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to electronic mail, regular mail and phone calls.
We collect the following information about you:
- Name – The user has provided this information and their consent to the processing of their information – For marketing purposes and customer service
- Phone Number – The user has provided this information and their consent to the processing of their information – For marketing purposes and customer service
- Email Address – The user has provided this information and their consent to the processing of their information – For marketing purposes and customer service
- IP Address – Provided by the user’s browser – Either anonymized for long-term usage or short-term transient usage for system security monitoring and analysis of fraudulent or malicious activity
Understanding Your Rights
Depending upon where you reside, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal information. You may exercise these rights at any time by emailing us at the email address listed below in Exercising Your Rights
- The right to access your information.*
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.*
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on your to another provider (where technically feasible).*
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.*
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.*
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.*
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.*
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.*
Exercising Your Rights
You may exercise the rights provided to you by submitting a request via email – email@example.com
We will need to verify your identity as a security measure to confirm your right to access your personal data. In order to verify your identity, we may need to gather more personal data from you than we currently have. If you have designated an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf we will request the agent to verify that they have the authority to submit requests on your behalf
Please note that we may not be able to process your request if you and/or your designated agent do not provide us with the above information.
We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial. Normally, we do not charge a fee to process or respond to consumer requests. However, we may charge a fee if the request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
Residents of Canada may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to the person accountable for our privacy practices and policies, whose contact information is below.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to an additional 30 days). We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request(s), we will provide you with the reasons for such denials.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
Business Development Manager
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by calling 1-800-282-1376.
Data Processing and Transferring Data
The services we utilize are located within the United States of America, and all collected data will be stored within the United States of America. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.
Links to Other Websites
This website may link to websites not operated by us. As such, we do not control or monitor the information provided on those websites and they are subject to their own legal and privacy policies. Over time the content of those websites may change or disappear. It is your sole responsibility to use discretion and to review their privacy policies and legal compliance.
Children’s Protection and Privacy
Our Website is intended for ages 18 and over. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. When we become aware that Personal Information (or other information that is protected under applicable law) from a child under 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law) has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Contact for Questions